We start with a free consultation and walk through.
- Once Gentry Lane Estate Sales has been selected as your Estate Liquidator, we go to work!
- The sale of your personal property will take place at your home where our talented staff will organize and display your items in a style that's welcoming for our customers.
- We'll price your items based on several different criteria that include condition, desirability, availability, appearance, age, and the location of your sale. We'll also invest time researching the value of your items to establish the appropriate price.
- We use a barcoded system to inventory, tag and sell your items! This allows us to give you detailed reporting at the end of the sale that includes the amount the items sold for, any discounts that may have been given and even shows the time the item sold during the sale!
- We heavily advertise your sale for at least two weeks prior to day of the sale. On the day of the sale, we strategically place signage in and near your neighborhood that will direct traffic to the sale site.
- Our sales are organized and well-staffed; this gives everyone a better shopping experience!
- Once the sale is complete and all items have been picked up, we will follow up with options to have anything that's left removed.
- We'll send your check and a detailed report of the sale (certified mail) within 5 days of the close of the sale.
Please give us a call at 317-716-9182 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
"A Professional ASEL Associate"